Bryan and I are officially set up in our room at Hermann Hospital complete with our wireless internet connection. My doctor started the cervidil around 6:30 pm and we will get the contractions really started tomorrow morning with the Pitocin bright and early around 5:30am. Bryan has decided to stay in my room with me tonight.
I am already feeling crampy so hopefully the medicine is doing something. Bryan went home for an hour to get his things and get cleaned up and I am just watching the Grammy's. Just wanted to check in and give everyone an update. We can't wait for Elizabeth's arrival tomorrow. It is so hard to believe we are already at this point! We will post pics as soon as we can. Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Laura,I wrote down Bryan's number on a post it at work and now I can't find it. Have him text me to let me know if I should come (assuming you get this). I hope you're doing well! YAY Baby!!:)
Good luck with EVERYTHING! I know you will be a champ! Can't wait to see this beautiful baby! Love and prayer,
Jen ; )
Post a Comment