Sunday, November 23, 2008

What's In a Name???

Bryan and I are having a hard time deciding on a name for our daughter. Please take a minute and vote on the poll of the front runners that I set up on the right ------>

Let us know what you think :-)

3 comments:

Alec & Emma Davis said...

I'm stuck between Elizabeth and Madelyn. I like them both because of the shortened versions...Lizzie and Maddie. Hmmm...does that even help??? But seriously, all of the names are beautiful, and your baby girl will most surely fit whatever name you give her. Babies do that!

Lee & Haley said...

I'm going Elizabeth--I'm not biased or anything. It is only my middle name! I hope you are doing well. Still no planned trip to Houston--I'm going to California to see my sister instead. Have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

TheBossLady said...

Caroline was on my list for Ella ~ I'll put in 5$ saying you choose none of the above :)