Friday, November 14, 2008

Nursery Furniture

Last weekend we had our new nursery furniture delivered. It is by a company called Munire and we decided on a finish called antique white. It still looks pretty bare in the nursery as we haven't made any other attempts at decorating, however that will change in the very near future!

I finally made a decision and ordered our bedding (Here is a picture of it below) and even found this darling rug that coordinates. I think we will paint the walls too, but I want to wait until the bedding arrives so I can pick a coordinating color.


I plan to paint the artwork for the room too, but every time I start out it just isn't what I was looking for. I think I need to rethink my theme as far as that goes. The bedding we picked has a few small touches of leopard print and I thought to coordinated I would go with a safari animals as part of the theme for the pictures. We will see if that works out!

3 comments:

Allison said...

that is BEAUTIFUL bedding! Where did you find it?

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh everything is SO cute!!!! how exciting it must be to have all of this arriving :)

TheBossLady said...

I love it ALL! I knew you would do something fabulous! :)