Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Decorating 2008

Last Sunday, Bryan, Karen, and I put up the Christmas Tree. We had a fun time! It was definitely a scaled down version of last years Christmas Extravaganza, but still nice to be together and decorate a bit. I am having a really hard time getting into the christmas spirit this year for some reason. I think part of it is this will be my first year EVER in my whole life to not spend Christmas in Michigan. My work schedule isnt great this year and there was no way to really fit it in. I am working on Christmas day at MD Anderson cancer center in the ICU. I will however get a few days off after that and we are planning on going to College Station to visit Bryans family and celebrate, which we are both really looking forward to! We also had a rare treat last week of some snow flurries in Houston. It was pretty neat to see snow, even though a small bit in Texas :-) Anyway here are a few pics of us decorating!


Our Tree


Pregnant lady decorating :-)


Bryan placing the angel



Emma checking out the snow on our porch

Karen and Bryan

No comments: