Whoa Momma.... 29 WeeksWe had another doctors appointment this week. Some bad news too about my blood pressure. The doctor is a little worried because it has started to creep up a bit. I also have been having quite a bit of swelling in my legs over the past month. She is going to start seeing me once a week and I have to monitor my blood pressures at home 4 times a day. She is worried about preeclampsia and I am too. I hope and pray that everything stays stable at least for a few more weeks so the baby can grow and get a little healthier before she has to come out. Please say some prayers for us! I may have to go on bedrest if things get worse. Otherwise the baby is looking great and measuring right on track. We also had a 4 D ultrasound which was awesome! Below are some of our good shots from the ultrasound :-)





3 comments:
What a beautiful baby. Keep us posted on your blood pressure. You will be in our prayers. Take it EASY!
Laura, she looks precious! I can't wait to see her for real! Let us know when you and Bryan nail down a name. We will keep you in our prayers that your blood pressure calms down, and that you carry that sweet girl to term! Love you! Take care of you two!!!
The baby looks beautiful! And you're looking great, Laura. I miss you all and I'll be praying for you. (I check your site all of the time!)
Post a Comment