Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Belly Shot :-)

So after multiple requests for a belly shot, here you go. It isn't much yet, but I am sure in a couple of weeks my belly will declare itself as being pregnant and not just secondary to one to many tacos :-)


Here is the view from 5 weeks pregnant





















18 weeks pregnant












On another note one of our good friends Gurinder, (who is married to one of Bryan's OMFS classmates Sandeep) had a baby shower thrown in her honor on Saturday. It was a lovely affair, I had a great time! It was fun having an afternoon with just the ladies. Sandeep and Gurinder are expecting their first child, a little boy, due in 6 weeks. Congrats guys!

6 comments:

Veronica Maria said...

lol, LOVE it!:)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Preggie belly. You look great, of course. Keep the belly shots coming every few weeks so we can all watch you grow!

TheBossLady said...

Too cute! I can't believe you are already 18 wks! I have the cutest little gift all ready for the next time I see you :)

Allison said...

What a beautiful belly!

Ryan said...

You look adorable! Can't wait to see you...are you going to be able to come Lindsay's wedding??

Anonymous said...

laura you look great!! :) love you! -angela