Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Extravaganza!

We recently put up our Christmas decorations, which is something I look forward to every year. My sister Karen even joined us to lend a hand. We baked some Christmas cookies, had some wine, put up the tree, and had a great time! We bought a prelit tree in 2004, our first Christmas after we were married. Every year when we unpack it, I am always so nervous that part of the tree will not light up. Thankfully, we made it another year without a debacle!



















Even Emma and Scout got in on the Holiday Fun :-)



Yesterday I went and shopped the after Thanksgiving sales and added a few more decorating touches to our home. Hobby Lobby was a mad house, but worth the deals that I found! I came home and worked on making Christmas decorations the rest of the day.







Here is a picture of the Christmas Arrangement that I put together for our entry way.






This is the pine cone topiary that I painstakingly worked on for hours. Yes I glued on each and every pinecone individually (what a great idea). Thank goodness it is finally finished!








And until I find a better centerpiece, we unearthed a sterling silver wedding gift that I rediscovered in one of our cabinets and filled it with some potpouri, berries, and other christmas decorations.

Here are the finished products for Christmas 2007
Drumroll please.....

No comments: