Saturday, March 21, 2009

Strike a Pose

A couple of weeks ago we took Elizabeth to Katy to have her newborn pictures made. The lady that took her pictures takes pictures on the side and has a budding little business. She was fantastic and very cost effective. After seeing our friends Ryan and Bryan's newborn pictures of their son Sawyer, I was hoping to find someone that would do something similar for us. Ryan found a photographer in Dallas that would take professional quality pictures and then would burn them onto a cd and give you the rights to the photos for a flat fee. I didnt think there would be anyway I would be able to find someone like that in Houston.

I was looking at blogs one day and I ran across a friend of a friend of a friends blog (yes I was looking at blogs of people I dont know :-) ) and I found a link to wendy's photography website- (you can find the link under my favorite blogs). I loved the pictures she took of newborns and more importantly we could afford her! So we had the pictures made a couple of weeks ago. I am SO glad that we did it and we absolutely loved the pictures she took of the baby. Here are some of our fav's. I would highly recommend her if any of you are looking for a photographer for your kids or newborn.

































































3 comments:

Erica said...

Those pics are amazingly adorable..I love them...really!!!!!!!I hope you have or will receive the E onesie soon! Keep updating!! YEA, hope to meet her one day!!!!!! :)

Lee & Haley said...

Sweet beautiful baby girl!!!

Alec & Emma Davis said...

Those pics turned out so beautiful. I'm glad you guys found such a wonderful photographer. You will be sooooo glad you had those first memories made in a few months when you can't believe how big and different she is! Can't wait to see you and sweet pea on Thursday!!!