Saturday, October 11, 2008

20 Weeks Ultrasound


We just returned from our anatomy scan. Everything appears to look good with the baby. She is definitely a girl which they again confirmed. They looked closely at her heart, brain, and other organs, and all appears well so far. Here are the pics we got from today :-)



Profile View- Baby looking up toward the top of the pic, mouth open









Baby looking at the camera.......Sight resemblance to skeletor?!?





Feet :-)

On another note, Karen and I are going to go maternity clothes shopping for the first time today since I no longer can officially no longer wear my regular jeans. Exciting and terrifying all at the same time!

2 comments:

Lee & Haley said...

So cute--I love her little feet. Have fun clothes shopping--don't be scared--shopping is always fun!! We're planning a Houston trip in early December--haven't picked a weekend yet but I'll keep you posted.

Have a fantastic night!!!

Allison said...

You must post pictures of your new clothes...I love maternity clothes, they're so cute!