Hello all, I am not sure if I even have any more readers since it has been since FEBRUARY that I last posted! Sorry about that. So quite a bit has happened since I last posted. Namely, another school year gone by for both Bryan and me. I am officially no longer an Intern!!! I will start my Anesthesiology residency on August 1st. Bryan successfully finished his 2nd year of residency as well. Now I officially have 3 more years left and B has 4. We are slowly but surely getting there!In June we went to Hilton Head Island, SC with my side of the family for a week long beach trip. The weather was gorgeous, we ate some great food, and overall had a wonderful time! We saw lots of wild life while we were there including dolphins, sea turtles, starfish, sandollars, tons of stingrays, and even SHARKS! Well, technically the sharks we saw were on the other end of a fishing pole, which is a good thing! We also had a great time learning to sail, golfing (my parents and Bryan), deep sea fishing, and of course EATING~ We should have taken more pics, but here are some of the better ones :-)












1 comment:
I'm jealous! I want to go to the beach:)
Post a Comment