Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas Part Two

Sorry there is such a delay in my posts lately. I have been working in the ER this month and I am so tired adjusting to my new schedule! Anyway, after all of our holiday fun in Michigan, Bryan and I made the trek to College Station to have Christmas Part II with the Garretts. We just made the 28th and 29th our christmas eve and christmas day. So in short we had a wonderful time opening gifts, eating wonderful food (and pies), and just enjoying each others company. Here are some of the pics of our activities and traditions :-)

Uncle Bryan reciting the night before Christmas

Kim and Addie

Curtis reading a passage from the Bible


Tanner enjoying our Christmas Carols



Opening our stockings!

Presents




Getting ready to look at the christmas lights

Bean Snapping- the winner and loser


Baby Addie's first Christmas


When I get another chance I will post our new years pics from our fantatic party at the Miramont Country Club... Until then!




























No comments: